Saturday, May 14, 2011

Alternate, Statue, Radial
Some cool Alternate images:

Alternate Radial Statue





Alternate


Image by Ray Schamp



Natural Alternate

Alternate


Image by amanky

I actually started this hat before I had gotten an official head measurement... just used my own mondo noggin for reference. Once I had the specifics made available to me... I found I was pretty much dead on! woo hoo.

Started this one at the Daniel/BethMoore Study, and actually was half way through, and pulled it all out the try something different, alternating back and forth between SC and DC.

Without a reference of a favorite color, I figured this natural tone and large gauge yarn would be a comfy option.


Other posts like this, by keyword:

Alternate:

Foster fathers and carework: engaging alternate models of parenting.(Report): An article from: Fathering ...
Filling the teacher gap: a quicker way for professionals to move into the classroom. (Education).(Transition to Teaching alternate licensing ...
Jetta: Tales of the Toshigawa – Rain Alternate Cover ...
The Alternate History: Refiguring Historical Time.(Book Review): An article from: Extrapolation ...
Loose-leaf Fundamentals of Corporate Finance Alternate Edition Reviews ...
The Serpent on the Crown (Amelia Peabody Mysteries, Book 17) ...
Studies in Prose Writing – Alternate Edition Reviews ...
Can I alternate between a curved and straight barbell for my eyebrow piercing? ...
Vampires, werewolves and strong women: alternate histories or the re-writing of race and gender in Brazilian history.(Critical Essay): An ar ...
Aviation Infrastructure: Feasibility of Using Alternate Reviews ...
Statue:

The Portraits of America: Statue of Liberty: The Museum of the City of New York ...
The Mystery of the Stolen Statue (Third-Grade Detectives) ...
Radial:

No comments:

Post a Comment