Monday, January 31, 2011

Q&A: What are some of the best thrillers/supernatural/young-adult books out there?



Your Ad Here



Thrillers
by Steve Rhodes

Question by Stardust: What are some of the best thrillers/supernatural/young-adult books out there?

I'd love it if "all-time classics" weren't mentioned unless they are action-packed (like 1984 by George Orwell), otherwise, they'll end up boring me to tears. I love books, but I'm very picky. Thanks!
Oh, I dislike books about crime/lawyers/slutty vampire hunters.
Don't worry, I like vampire books, as long as they won't remind me of Buffy. :)

Twilight is the only vamp book I've really *loved* though.




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by Mrs.Geiger
Maximum Ride by James Patterson....It is my favorite book....it a quick read...(sci-fi)





Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment