Wednesday, January 26, 2011

What horror film begins with the same or simular scene that it ends with?



Your Ad Here





Question by Innocence: What horror film begins with the same or simular scene that it ends with?

I need to think of a Horror/Thriller film that starts off with something to do with the future of the film. So it would perhaps begin with something that happens and the film is about leading up to this happenings and the scene from the beginning is perhaps repeated at the end. I no it sounds confusing but this is my last resort to get some ideas or remember films because my mind is blank!

I suppose an example is the film Crash, although its not horror, it begins with the scene we see at the end of the film.




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by tonino124
SAW





Add your own answer in the comments!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment