Friday, January 21, 2011

What is a good photography book for beginners that also inspires creativity?



Your Ad Here



Photography
by publikaccion.es

Question by Gattu9005: What is a good photography book for beginners that also inspires creativity?

I am purchasing a digital camera soon, one that is of the cheaper point & shoot variety with maybe some extra features that let me adjust photos more to my liking. I also have an SLR camera (not digital) that I found in my house that I'd like to start using as well. What's a good book that covers the basics of photography (applicable to digital and non digital) and also maybe gives advice on the artistry of photography?




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by PrachiDesai36
Congratulations - very few people seem to realize just how much of a difference a bit of knowledge would make to their images!!!

I would suggest you head to your local library. I have read soooooo many different books, and each one had something new to offer.
If you really fall in love with one of them, you can always go and buy it then, but start off just reading whatever you can get your hands on.

Also don't forget the online resources, there are countless tutorials to watch and read.
All the big camera manufacturers like Canon, Nikon and Olympus etc have learning or "school" sections on their web sites, full of worthwhile tips.





Add your own answer in the comments!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment