Saturday, February 19, 2011

How can I get a good freelance programming job like the west outsourcing to India?



Your Ad Here





Question by Jayde: How can I get a good freelance programming job like the west outsourcing to India?

How can I get a good freelance programming job like the west outsourcing to India? I am not Indian neither live in india, I am Thai and live in Thailand. Although I have so many experience in programming but I found it's so hard to get an oversee freelance programming job like I said. I have post and upload my resume to yahoo hot job. And try to bid on other freelance job bidding site. But it's likely to fail, I get no jobs at all. How can I do?




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by Dj Div
contek onlince agency in india,they set-up ur job here.





Add your own answer in the comments!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment