Friday, February 25, 2011

Q&A: Where can I see some good use of dialogue in fiction/nonfiction stories?



Your Ad Here





Question by lorax101: Where can I see some good use of dialogue in fiction/nonfiction stories?

I'm an aspiring writer and my largest problem is good dialogue. I'm starting to get better at writing actual dialogue, but I always feel that I'm inserting dialogue at times when there doesn't need to be any. I'm looking for suggestions on some authors or certain stories that use dialogue in contemporary pieces (creative nonfiction and fiction works). NOTE: I don't really want/need suggestions on HOW to write dialogue, I just want some stuff to read so I can see how others do it.




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by kiramarks
I read/write romance, but the best dialoguer I have came across is Sabrina Jeffries. Her pace is fast and she pushes her plot mainly through dialogue.





Add your own answer in the comments!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment